• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Trash Panda Express season has begun

Yeah I just squeak like a mouse and they stand up. But if I keep the IR light on the rifle it spooks them sometimes. So I usually lay it on the ground.

Got the body recovered.

markup_1000000048~2.png

yeah nice shot got few here but gotta get them one day when im up late and see them
One cheap way to get alerted, depending on your situation is to buy cheap. Motion detectors. I found one at Amazon which has 2 detectors and a central device which plays one of several tunes when it's detected motion. Including different tunes for each detector. I think I paid about 20-30 bucks for that one. When I want to get sleep and ignore movement I just removed the batteries from the device you'd keep inside.

Some of these things have different ranges than others. That may matter for you if it's an option. My friend got a single detector and alerting device at Harbor Freight for about 20 bucks last year and it seems to be achieving the advertised range of 300ft, I think it was.

Good luck

One cheap way to get alerted, depending on your situation is to buy cheap. Motion detectors. I found one at Amazon which has 2 detectors and a central device which plays one of several tunes when it's detected motion. Including different tunes for each detector. I think I paid about 20-30 bucks for that one. When I want to get sleep and ignore movement I just removed the batteries from the device you'd keep inside.

Some of these things have different ranges than others. That may matter for you if it's an option. My friend got a single detector and alerting device at Harbor Freight for about 20 bucks last year and it seems to be achieving the advertised range of 300ft, I think it was.

Good luck
I got this one off of Amazon for like $23. It works pretty well too! I just have to sight in my Thermal Scope with my Maverick, as there is no way I can shoot the Bulldog .357 where I live, as the houses are in close proximity to one another.

Screenshot_20220330-010858_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Reactions: sasquatch
Yeah, the beast, it’s probably mom. Good shooting good job.

Mike
The beast is a large male. I've seen it first time last year. Then, it had a full tail but was incredibly damaged by some kind of battle. And the rear left leg was broken as well. But now most of the tail has fallen off and it looks like the leg is healed. But he's no dummy and doesn't stick around long if he senses danger / my presence. Often times if you take out siblings or momma or kid the others return to check the carcass. I usually leave the bodies until daylight.

I can't shoot em all. Otherwise I'd have nothing left. So I'm only taking what I think the population can handle and sustain for the future seasons. For now..

Coons are one of my favorite animals to take. Their death dance on head shots is entertaining ☠️😂