• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Trash panda down

Have had 1 or a couple of these coming around tearing up my porch and trash over the last week. Finally had the chance to set up a spot and one came in. 45 yards with the panthera .25 cal shooting NSA 55.5gr tuned down to 860 fps (91 fpe). Aimed for between the eyes which I’ve always had great results with but it hit low, in the throat. It ran maybe 10 yards and laid over.

IMG_0573.jpeg

Yes sir, AGM varmint TS35-384 LRF, 3x base mag
@Scott. t I think that’s an affordable option from the AGM line-up fit for an air rifle for pesting or short to medium-range hunting purposes for small to medium sized game and varmints. That LRF feature is crucial. I wish this unit would be promoted as a good entry-level thermal scope for airgunners. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
@Scott. t I think that’s an affordable option from the AGM line-up fit for an air rifle for pesting or short to medium-range hunting purposes for small to medium sized game and varmints. That LRF feature is crucial. I wish this unit would be promoted as a good entry-level thermal scope for airgunners. Thanks for sharing.
The LRF is a big benefit. If I was to do it over again I’d shell out the extra and get the 640 res, but this one is good. I can make out field mice with it alright out to 60 yards so far. I talked to AGM a couple months ago if they had plans to add a ballistics program for the LRF models and they said they have had a lot of requests for it so it may be coming with a future software update