• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traded-WTS – Regulated .25 Benjamin Marauder Synod w/ upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

j.quillin

Jul 12, 2015
Jax FL, United States
Up for sell is my regulated .25 marauder. I upgraded to a Cricket .25 so I'm letting my sidekick for the last 2yrs go. There have been a few upgrades to the rifle but nothing too extreme.

Upgrades are as follows. Huma regulator, 5000psi gauge, Air stripper muzzle device, wicked shroud extension w/ 3 baffles, bstaley o-rings, 10lb spring, Hill modified hammer with set screw for striker, gauge block and valve have been opened up for more air volume. Additional barrel set screws into breech. Has brand new stock synrod stock. Included are 3 .25 magazines, 2 extra hammer springs 1 heavier one lighter, and extra o-rings for air cylinder. Over $200 worth of extras and upgrades.

Also willing to sell with my refinished MDRL bullpup stock and Talon reservoir extension

$600 for synrod or $650 w/ extension
$1050 w/ MDRL bullpup or $1100 w/ extension (will include syn stock too)

shipped CONUS. Paypal preferred (gift or +3%) but can do cashiers check too.
PM or email [email protected]

The MDRL is an ambi stock. Depends on how you set it up... A lot depends on regulator and spring settings. Mostly looked for a balance of shots and power. with the 7# spring in it, With JSB 25.4gr i was getting around 32 shots @ 840fps avg / 40FPE before falling off the regulator. With a #10 spring i was getting 24 shots @ 880fps / 44FPE. I generally kept the regulator @2000psi with a 10# @ 880fps for 3 full mags. And I'm more than positive it could be fine tuned further. Between regulating both my .22 and .25 i didn't spend much time fine tuning it. Once i found one that worked for me I left it alone. 

Status
Not open for further replies.