• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

TRADED: Edgun R3 .30 Gen2

Status
Not open for further replies.

eohlin

May 29, 2015
Ohio, United States
Up for trade is a very nice .30 Matador R3 Std gen 2. This has a John Hagan 3mm valve-stem installed. It also has a Huma regulator/plenum installed. Has a beautiful walnut stock and a very effective offset moderator. Trigger is a nice two stage, takes up to a 12 ounce second stage clean break with no creep. Holds air indefinitely.

This Edgun is really accurate. 1/2” 5-shot groups at 50 yards are normal. Its tuned to shoot the 44.75 gr pellets at 880 fps ~ 77 FPE. On a 225 bar fill you can expect 20 shots on the regulator. 

I bought this gun from another forum member about six months ago – gun has been fantastic, very accurate and has zero issues.

Looking to trade for a .25 caliber rifle or possibly a high powered 22. Prefer a full rifle vs another bullpup.

I'd be open to trade just the gun, or the gun and scope or the gun, scope and atlas bipod for the right rifle.

Would be interested in a .25 Crown possibly for the full kit.

PM me details on what you have.

Thanks,
Eric

1542073283_4409252305bea2bc3c6dd42.06576412_IMG_7481.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.