• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Toys that shoot

I hear you man,,,, are you bringing any goodies or shopping to take something home? I'm hoping to do both. My bride actually said she may want to come,,,,,,,I can't have that, then she'll know what i've done not what i said i've done. We need a thread for what people are bringing and what they are looking for. I've got a lot of odds and ends in drawers that i may never use again but i don't want to carry stuff around if no one is a looking. Good luck.

Reactions: Privateer
I hear you man,,,, are you bringing any goodies or shopping to take something home? I'm hoping to do both. My bride actually said she may want to come,,,,,,,I can't have that, then she'll know what i've done not what i said i've done. We need a thread for what people are bringing and what they are looking for. I've got a lot of odds and ends in drawers that i may never use again but i don't want to carry stuff around if no one is a looking. Good luck.
had 3 guns to sell @ Hickory, only carried one at a time , others still in the car .

maybe tell her it will be "all men talk and remarks", dont think it would be much fun , and your meeting me and a few others to hang out with .
This is what my wife said to me when i invited her to come with .

Beerthief, I like your way of thinking. I think for now disaster is averted though as her sister is coming for a visit at the end of the month. Phew, dodged one there.
As for what i'm bringing, I'll be sporting a nice hw 55 tyrolean stocked beauty, a rear safety benji in .177 with williams peeps and a couple of built up 1377 rifles with the bells and whistles. And maybe a steroided benji in .22, havent' made up my mind for sure on that one. My brother is bringing a couple of nice blue streaks and he has some boxed premiers also. Sell, trade, buy, who knows. Hope to see every one there, God willing.

Beerthief, I like your way of thinking. I think for now disaster is averted though as her sister is coming for a visit at the end of the month. Phew, dodged one there.
As for what i'm bringing, I'll be sporting a nice hw 55 tyrolean stocked beauty, a rear safety benji in .177 with williams peeps and a couple of built up 1377 rifles with the bells and whistles. And maybe a steroided benji in .22, havent' made up my mind for sure on that one. My brother is bringing a couple of nice blue streaks and he has some boxed premiers also. Sell, trade, buy, who knows. Hope to see every one there, God willing.
i am a lefty so , blue streaks always on my list to buy , do not have one yet . like i said wearing a AGN t shirt with Beerthief embroider on front and back last year i missed several people at three shows because of no ID of any type just the familiar " im the fat old guy " .