• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Total Disrespect! Iguanas Invading My Home

Look like you could shoot slower or smaller things, and not risk sending something into the neighbours garden though the fence.

But otherwise, yeah trespassers will be shot, survives will be shot again

I'm shooting slow and small already! And no, the pellets are not going through the fence, already tested :) Thanks for the comment, safety is very important!

love the sign Orion. Need to get me a squirrel sign

Lol, I was thinking man, all these iguanas going to the wrong house... let me just show them they are not welcome here :D

Great shooting !!

Thanks buddy!

Those iguanas definitely messed with the wrong guy! Your videos are always amazingly clear Orion. I have read that they are very detrimental to landscape and native vegetation but do they mess with the house or pets?

The green iguanas are not aggressive to pets or people, at least that I know. They just eat and defecate everywhere, if you have a pool, they can go there and poo and turn your water green (disgusting) and they carry salmonella, people with boats also are affected by they going there and poo everywhere, that's without saying that they will dig holes and eat all your plants and flowers, one iguana is cute, 10 iguanas a nightmare.

Love the production quality. Your videos are great!

Thanks my friend. Just trying to produce something entertaining and honest.

Orion! The nerve of those iguanas coming onto your property.....you, THE IGUANA HUNTER of all people! Excellent shooting and video sir and congratulations on the new member of your family (I heard through the grapevine, hope it's true)! Hope all is well.

Thanks buddy, the little one is doing great, it's very active and funny 🤣 thanks for the kind words 

Love the production quality. Your videos are great!

Yes!! I think so, too. Question: How do you dispose of the trespassers? Mass grave? Throw them in the trash?

I have a huge compost pile. You can see the two compost bins on the first iguana shot. The iguana was in position to be dumped directly into the bin. They compost in about a week

You have been doxxed... They, (the Iguanas) know where you live. You are going to need a lot of pellets. Good luck in the fight. Really enjoyed the excellent video. You might need to go full auto if they attack in numbers... Good luck!
If I was there, I could lay down some suppressive fire with the SK19 while he zeros in on targets. LMAO!

Reactions: L.Leon