Torture Test on Video - Multiple Airguns vs. the Remains of Stacy's Key

Hello once again, Airgun Enthusiasts!

In my Stacy's Key shooting challenge I posted a little while ago, I had a big piece of the key left after the challenge. I thought that this was a good excuse to put the key against lead. Knowing the lead is softer, I knew I would have to shoot the heck out of it. I started with JB Weld, and was sorely disappointed. I had to build a frame for the key to hold it in place while I tortured it. Here is a video:

Obviously, the 22cal exploding pellets (Tracker Snake) didn't have the accuracy needed for this test. I was shooting everything at 25 yards.

I hope that you enjoy this little video!

I still have a pretty big piece of this key, so I may figure out a way to beat the snot out of it again. Stay tuned...

Cheers!

Jonathan

Reactions: drpietrzak
Jonathan, looks like you had a ton of fun doing that, what a fun video! Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanks @Ranchibi! Yes, this was a lot of fun to do. I only wish the exploding Tracker pellets were more accurate as that would have made it more interesting.

When I pulled it all apart, it reeked of fire-crackers.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Reactions: Ranchibi
Hello again, Airgunners!

Please find the final installment of the Stacy's Key Saga. I finally broke it up enough that I can't blow it up again, but it was a heck of a lot of fun to do. I had to make another wooden frame for this one because the last one was beat up too bad..

Here is a link to a video of the final stand...

As always, I hope that you enjoy watching how much punishment a key can take.

Cheers!

Jonathan