• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Toric Scope

Thanks to JoeWayneRhea at cyclops videos and Yo! I now have a TractOptics Toric 4-20x50 FFP MOA PRS scope on a RAW .25...All I can say is "WOW!"...this thing is amazing, clarity in West Texas heat is tier-one...and the reticle is perfect! The turret knobs are easy to handle and understand. The parallax minimum on mine is just less than 25yds which is great too! This is the fourth scope in about 3wks ive had and this one is the keeper without any doubt. Oh, I have been reading forums and finally joined, if only to brag on this scope and say "thanks to ya'll" for sharing views, experiences,opinions, etc

Thanks to JoeWayneRhea at cyclops videos and Yo! I now have a TractOptics Toric 4-20x50 FFP MOA PRS scope on a RAW .25...All I can say is "WOW!"...this thing is amazing, clarity in West Texas heat is tier-one...and the reticle is perfect! The turret knobs are easy to handle and understand. The parallax minimum on mine is just less than 25yds which is great too! This is the fourth scope in about 3wks ive had and this one is the keeper without any doubt. Oh, I have been reading forums and finally joined, if only to brag on this scope and say "thanks to ya'll" for sharing views, experiences,opinions, etc

Welcome to the forum! Post some pics of your setup! 

1598904242_2605132595f4d57b2f01c50.77549460.jpeg
1598904243_7517600105f4d57b323a449.69263651.png

Reactions: Batman2