TopGun-Airguns is proud to announce our new JB Ally line of Carbon Fiber Air Tanks!!

IMG_0898.jpg

TopGun-Airguns is proud to announce our new 700cc x 300 Bar bottle for FX, Daystate, Brocock, LCS, Rattler and many other PCP rifles. These are from the same manufacturer that provides bottles for Brocock, Daystate, FX and many other high quality PCP Airguns and are DOT approved. This series of tanks called the “JB Ally Tanks” are available in 300cc/480cc/580cc/700cc x 300 Bar and 6.8L & 9L in 310 Bar and can be found at our website here: https://www.topgun-airguns.com/product/ally-airgun-tanks/

These tank provide a greater number of shots, due to their higher max pressure and larger volume.
Increase in shots is calculated by Increase in pressure (assuming filled to 300 Bar, refilled at 120 Bar=1.35x) times increase in volume (depends on size of bottle being replaced).

480cc/250 Bar bottle =2.0x as many shots = 1.35x1.46
580cc/250 Bar bottle =1.6x as many shots = 1.35x1.21
700cc/600 Bar bottle =1.35x as many shots = 1.35x1.0

https://www.instagram.com/topgunairguns/

Last edited:
I have a Brocock Ghost. I don't see a valve option listed for it. Would your FX/LCS-SK19 valve work with the Ghost, or would I have to buy a valve somewhere else?

Thanks!
The FX valve will not fit the rifle threading on the Ghost/Alpha/Delta. I have a spare I had ordered from a place in the UK - reach out if interested. AoA may sell them too - not listed on website, but they have parts to sell if you give them a call.

Dang, the 700cc is 600 bar. That’s 8700 psi. Wow.
Wow wonder how many regs you need to step down the pressure if you had a gun that had the bottle with 8700 psi in it. Even more interesting is how would the threads look after twisting the bottle on and off a couple times with a fully pressured bottle, that is if it is even possible to do.

Allen

Wow wonder how many regs you need to step down the pressure if you had a gun that had the bottle with 8700 psi in it. Even more interesting is how would the threads look after twisting the bottle on and off a couple times with a fully pressured bottle, that is if it is even possible to do.

Allen

your first problem is going to be an 8700 psi compressor
FX would be the first ones to have 10 regulators - such innovation ;)