• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

TOPA portable air compressor. Air cooled.

I just want to share my new 12v/220 watt portable compressor. It has pressure and temperature controlled auto shutdown. So far, it works fine topping directly the 480cc bottle of the fx impact. From 100bar to 250bar, the temperature went up to 42C only in a few minutes. It is not advisable to fill more than 0.5L bottle. It has only one bleed valve for high pressure. It is not as noisy as the Yong Heng.
I do not know how long it will last. I will record the number of use until it breaks down. I hope it will recoup its 300$US price tag.
9261EFEB-DF8A-4422-B3AC-D479A6CD74C2.1613311771.jpeg
8C1A80A7-B775-4AD0-A124-37B0E56D9F3F.1613311772.jpeg

Where do you purchase this from? And let us know how it's go's in the long run.

Hi. If you are from USA, this guy bought the exact one i have. They are all made from a Chinese company called TOPA. He did some reviews. 
https://youtu.be/mLcvRZwPevE

I bought mine from TOPA sales rep from China. Contact this lady in the video. 
https://youtu.be/lJVvnBs64L4

I did some research and it seems like Topa is no “fly by night” company. 

The OP is located in the Philippines. His shopping choices are a bit different than those of us on mainland USA.

I fully understand. :) I am just sharing what we have here from the Far-East.

Shipping from China to the Philippines is less expensive. So, the price may vary from country to country. The price of 400$US with warranty within US is comparable.

I recently bought one of these from Randy (R&L) also. Love it 😎. Appears to be good quality and does a great job filling my condor that he put together for me years ago. Highly recommend it. Their customer service has been great and I highly trust his opinion so after my backup handpump broke and I couldn't get to my usual dive shop for filling he had called me back after an email I sent to him and I wound up purchasing one, couldn't be happier.

After my fx impact was tuned to my desired speed, i do not need the scuba tank anymore. The Yong Heng is no longer necessary. All i need is a full bottle that is enough to shoot 50 pellets. If i need another 50 shots, this portable compressor will do the job. 100 pellets for one outing is all i need to satisfy the itch to shoot. 100 dead pest and i am done.