• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Top shooters set potential USARB records at Sherwood Indoor Bench rest match

Al Duster and Jeff Swartz set potential USARB records at Sherwood Airgunners Indoor Bench rest match. Al Duster shot a 740/27x match in spring Piston category and Jeff Swartz shot a 750/58x match in Heavy Varmint. There score cards will be sent into USARB to be scored for these potential records to be official. If so Al Duster will have the highest spring Piston indoor match ever in the USA and Jeff Swartz will be tied in second place in Heavy varmint category.
I'll keep my fingers crossed until I get news back from USARB for their official scores. Congrats to both of these top shooters no matter what the outcome is, those are some very impressive indoor bench rest cards shot at Sherwood Airgunners.

1000003597.jpg

Joe certified your scores & I will post them on the USARB website. Certification is as follows:

Jeff Swartz verified 3-target agg is a 750-46x in HV

Al Duster verified 3-target agg is a 739-24x in Springer

Jeff will be 3rd HV on the list and Al will be second in Springer.

Congratulations to both shooters.

Steve W.
USARB Web Guy

Reactions: Loufish and Joef
Joe certified your scores & I will post them on the USARB website. Certification is as follows:

Jeff Swartz verified 3-target agg is a 750-46x in HV

Al Duster verified 3-target agg is a 739-24x in Springer

Jeff will be 3rd HV on the list and Al will be second in Springer.

Congratulations to both shooters.

Steve W.
USARB Web Guy
Thankyou for your response on their scores Steve. Looks like I need some work on my X count scoring! Congradulations to Al Duster and Jeff Swartz for their accomplishments! Sherwood Airgunners are proud to have these guys showing us how to do it!

Sincerely
Match Director
KeithWalters

How about pics of the contested targets.
I as a match director will look at the targets and see and learn where my errors were on scoring these Xs. I will return them to Al Duster and Jeff Swartz so they can have them for their records. I definitely will not be posting pics of their score cards even though I do have pics of them before I sent them in to be officially scored. To me there cards are now official and off to our next match the second Sunday of March.

Sincerely,
KeithWalters

I as a match director will look at the targets and see and learn where my errors were on scoring these Xs. I will return them to Al Duster and Jeff Swartz so they can have them for their records. I definitely will not be posting pics of their score cards even though I do have pics of them before I sent them in to be officially scored. To me there cards are now official and off to our next match the second Sunday of March.

Sincerely,
KeithWalters
Maybe we could all learn.