Staff member
Here in DFW filming with AEAC at the Airforce / RAW Manufacturing facility. 🤙🏻

IMG_0742.jpeg
IMG_0809.jpeg
IMG_0782.jpeg
IMG_0721.jpeg
IMG_0713.jpeg
IMG_0774.jpeg

Wow....Seeing that CNC control panel brings back a lot of memories as I spent the last 10 years of my career running CNC turning centers and mills. The precision pins are for checking hole sizes and of note the 5-C collects with the 3 small holes in the gaps are non-hardend to be custom machined on site, 1/8" pins are placed in the 3 holes Than clamped and machined in a collect lathe...
I recently watched a Utube video of the Weihrauch factory operation...Very impressive...I highly recommend watching it...Wonder if their hiring?

Some people make good $ with tanning booths. I wonder if they'd do somethin similar on that shooting tunnel? $30/hr? Airguns only of course.

Then again, ideas like this one may be the reason they don't put their business name on the front of the building.
In Texas, I can think of other reasons not to advertise now-a-days

I’ll be dropping a lot pics/vids throughout our visit. Hope you enjoy them.
i started to research this exact "shack " till i priced the tubes and no where near that large. I started @ 24 inch dia. quickly went to 12 then 8 then called it a no go .
P.S. there was recently a vid on AGN of someone's pipe range out of his basement if i remember ?