Top 3 indestructible PCP's?? *** UPDATED***

Hey all, I'm going to be working on a few new videos this year and am looking for some ideas. I want to take 3 Airguns into the field and essentially torture test them and am looking for the best three candidates for this series. Guns that can withstand drops, heavy brush, sand and whatever else the environment can provide. An unsponsored Airgun Survival Challenge. Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Dana

Dana, pick your poison brother. Would love to see any of these go at it head to head in a torture challenge 💪

Toughest of tough:

1) AAA Evol

2) EDgun R5M

3) JSAR Raptor

Toughest of the panty waists:

1) FX Impact

2) Daystate Safari

3) Brocock Cammander HP

Toughest of the general bullpup PCPs:

1) Kalibrgun Cricket

2) Airgun Technology Uragan

3) FX Wildcat

Dana, pick your poison brother. Would love to see any of these go at it head to head in a torture challenge 
1f4aa.svg

Toughest of tough:

1) AAA Evol

2) EDgun R5M

3) JSAR Raptor

Toughest of the panty waists:

1) FX Impact

2) Daystate Saphari

3) Brocock Cammander HP

Toughest of the general bullpup PCPs:

1) Kalibrgun Cricket

2) Airgun Technology Uragan

3) FX Wildcat

Ohhh i like all 3 lists! Except I'd say Taipan Veteran over the Wildcat. Or just make it best of 4!

Here’s another idea!, what about taking guns that are used every day by a lot of shooters on this forum, some examples = FX-impact, daystate-Red Wolf/Wolverine, Air Arms S-510... just an Idea? Maybe after the indestructible gun test?, something to think about...

I like that, very much what I was going for. Check accuracy before and after test, not talking about beating but things that can happen. Like falling over after being leaned against something, getting wet, pushed through thick brush etc, I wanted to do this because for me it's always interesting to see what can go wrong away from the bench. I love accurate, durable guns that can withstand a little extreme from time to time. 

Dana,
Don’t forget the .22 Cricket mini Carbine. I’ve been shooting mine hunting all Summer 2019 with over 500 ground squirrels schwacked plus beating the crap out of it practicing for Speed Silo at EBR 2019 and haven’t had to adjust the zero. Not once. That’s tough! Oh, and it won Sportsman Speed Silo right out of the gun case... And it’ll shoot MOA at 100 yards with JSB 18.1 in good conditions.
Mike.