Top 10 Rifle Scopes

Joe: I want to put a scope on my Benjamin 312, but I still want to pump it in the normal way. My understanding is that I need a long eye relief scope so I can mount it further forward than usual. I'm often shooting at objects 20 yards or less away. I think that scope mounts are available for the 312. Suggestions on scopes? I'm after accuracy for small varmints. 

Great videos.

Thank you.

Joe,

I know you liked some of the Vector Optics scopes but I think a new one that you might have missed as I do not see any reviews on You Tube on is the Vector Optics 34mm Continental 5-30x56FFP scope. I think this is a very new scope only recently released. It sells for $799 has 1/10 MIL Total 28 MIL, Zero Stop & Turret Lock, Edge to Edge image, constant 4" eye relief, first focal plane optics, extra low dispersion lens, 34mm monotube, 6 levels of illumination, Min 10 Yards Parallax, >90% transmission, their only scope that uses German Schott ED HD Glass, 26 MIL elevation range, center Dot illuminated with digital lines/dots, Take Lupua Magnum 338 recoil, IPX6 waterproof,and comes with lens cover & rings.

I think you might have gotten this mixed up with their older Continental Hunting line of SFP scopes or their Continental Tactical SFP scopes as the 34mm Continental I believe just came out in June of this year and I have not seen one review on You Tube yet on this scope but to me this scope seems to have the edge over the Element Titan 34mm 5-25x56FFP that sells for the exact same price? I want a scope that can go down to 10 yards and have magnification at least to 25 or more that is FFP with a budget of around $800.

Here is the link to the Vortex Optics and it is listed as one of their new arrival products,

https://www.vectoroptics.com/products/view/id/SCFF-31.html

I would love to see a review from you on this scope!