Took the Career carbine for a squirrel hunt

I bought this gun this past spring and this is the first chance I had to take it hunting. It is set up to shoot the Crosman ultra mags at 900 fps and is topped with a UTG 3x9x32 scope. It makes a great combination as the scope is just the right size and plenty clear for small game hunting.
I arrived at the woods before day lite and took up a stand in a small hickory grove. It wasn't long after day lite arrived and I saw one in the tree tops. As I worked my way closer for a shot these two came running down the side of a big hickory chasing each other. They went back up and then came back down again. This time I was ready. The first one took a CPUM to the back of the head and the second one got one thru the lungs. Two down in about ten seconds. They were both big male gray squirrels. 
Now back to my original one I was watching. After a few minutes he came running down and I blew the shot, missing him and hitting the tree. Off he went. A little while later I saw another one go up another hickory and start cutting. Then just like that he took off and was gone. I hadn't even moved from my original spot yet so I retrieved the two I shot and moved on. I did see a couple more and heard a couple barking but it started getting hot fast so I headed to the truck happy with the two I got.

Beautiful gun. I have been thinking of getting one of those to replace my FX Wildcat. I have been reading a lot of good reviews on these guns but I was wanting to ask an actual owner about them. Can you fill me in on your groupings and the accuracy of the gun? Have you tried any slugs in it? Also need to know where you got the silencer. Thanks in advance for your review.

I only shoot cpum in it as I have it set up for farm pesting so needed lower power. Accuracy is very good but I havent shot a lot of groups with it. I did shoot some Kodiak 21 gr in it and they also shot good. These guns have very good barrels and accuracy is usually pretty good with a variety of pellets.

I made the ldc that's on there.

It was a last minute decision to take it squirrel hunting so I just clicked it up a notch and rezeroed the scope at 35 yards. That's why I like these guns as they are so versatile.