Too many guns, tons of ammo, unlimited air, but not enough time

This is my situation. I need a vacation.
View attachment 354041View attachment 354042
What you need is serious psychological help. Please get it soon, this isn't good. Sort them out and rank them by 1 - ???? with 1 being an absolute keeper and 1002 going up for sale yesterday. It'll take time but more of them will see the light of day and be much happier. It's for the good of the guns.

Reactions: L.Leon
I also have many PCP's and enjoy shooting every of them. Each one is different. Each one has pros and cons.

There's no enough season to hunt all I would like to. Taking care of my wife also avoid me to hunt all I would like to. We spend so many time just the two of us because my sons now have their own life, that I feel sad to leave her alone.

My blessing is that I can shoot at home just asking few minutes of time out of what we are doing.

What you need is serious psychological help. Please get it soon, this isn't good. Sort them out and rank them by 1 - ???? with 1 being an absolute keeper and 1002 going up for sale yesterday. It'll take time but more of them will see the light of day and be much happier. It's for the good of the guns.
Speak for yourself. I'm fine with having a lot of guns so don't worry about my state of mind. In fact, I have two more that I am on the hunt for. If anyone has a Walther 22 cal LGV and a HW90/RX2 in 22 cal, and wants to sell or trade one - hit me up.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnTaylor
Speak for yourself. I'm fine with having a lot of guns so don't worry about my state of mind. In fact, I have two more that I am on the hunt for. If anyone has a Walther 22 cal LGV and a HW90/RX2 in 22 cal, and wants to sell or trade one - hit me up.
Give me your address, I'll send you a box of Good Humor Bars, they may be slightly melted but ....