Too many guns, tons of ammo, unlimited air, but not enough time

This is my situation. I need a vacation.
shed pix1.jpg
pix2.jpg

Last edited:
This is my solution to the too many airguns...

I'm lucky enough to have a shooting range in the backyard so I keep an airgun by the door and stop to take a couple of shots every time I pass by... it's sorta like a toll booth on a bridge.

The airgun in the coveted rack-by-the-back-door is chosen by the luck of the draw. I have a jar with a token for each airgun, the airgun chosen gets a day in the rack and it's token is put in the had-a-turn jar so that each airgun will have equal time.

This lottery system keeps me current on all my airguns. The system isn't perfect as some airguns (my R7/HW30 plinker and my Crown pesting rifle) have permanent residency by the door :)

Cheers!

Having so many guns, how could you possibly enjoy/shoot them all? I know it’s blasphemy, but maybe downsizing that collection? Enjoying your hobby more with less equipment to “weigh” you down. Plus it takes a lot of “time” to deal with mucho equipment of any kind.
Oh, I enjoy shooting them - I just need more free time to shoot all of them, hence the subject of this post ;).

Oh, I enjoy shooting them - I just need more free time to shoot all of them, hence the subject of this post ;).
Ah! Yes, that “more free time” conundrum… Your post does state, “too many guns”… Been there, and learned my lesson. Can only shoot so many. My “free time” involves working “for free” around my property, with time off to plink a little everyday if possible. I hope you get that needed but elusive “free, or spare time” to shoot all your guns…

Last edited: