• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Tony @ Talontunes is a Rockstar!

Tony at Talontunes has been one of the best Airgun dealers I’ve dealt with. I purchased one of the new Airgun Royal Thunders made by the good folks that build the Taipan in Czech Republic. I knew this gun would surpass my expectations but the level of service from Tony is amazing. He always responded to my questions very timely and love the fact that he inspects and test guns prior to shipping out. Can’t tell you the number of dealers that don’t do this or they charge a fee for this service. Really! I’m paying a gran plus for a premium Airgun and as a dealer you don’t test the darn gun before shipping it out. If I drop $80k on a new truck my dealer better run it through and inspect it before I drive it off the lot! Just had a local FX dealer sell me a brand new gun last month and he never tested it. That thing had a terrible leakage issue due to bad O-rings. Had to fix the thing myself. Was 2 weeks before I got that thing ready to shoot. Only help the dealer offered was telling me to call FX. Felt like taking that gun and telling the dealer to just give me a full refund. Wish I knew Tony last month. So glad He was recommended to me for my next purchase. Tony your level of service is almost obsolete. Glad guys like you are still around.