• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Tony @ Talon Tunes +++++

Wanted to share my experience with Tony at Talon Tunes. After looking around at different dealers, I decided to call Tony for some advice. He answered the phone immediately and was answered my questions and concerns . I never felt rushed or pressured to make a purchase. After talking with him I placed my order and got a confirmation e-mail. 3 Days later I received tracking info and knew that my order was on the way. He packed everything carefully and enclosed target and chrony numbers. I am quite pleased with the transaction and will do business with Talon Tunes again. Thank you Tony. Herb

I second the great service provided by Tony. Received excellent customer and fast service with purchase of Vixen AGT through email exchanges. Impressed with rifle and extra free item, quick foster adaptor, decided to purchase the Uragan .22 and called Tony. He was super friendly and answered all my questions regarding accessories options, stating nice to have items but not necessary. Our conversation felt genuine with fact info and never tried to convince me otherwise.

Thanks Tony for great experience!

Phil