• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Today we try fix the Aircuda MAX regulator,....will need help.

Never even seen a regulator before so I will definitely need help,...will take pictures as I go along.

About a month ago I noticed that the regulatore pressure matched the tube pressure, also the gun leaked to 0 in the past 2 weeks or so.
ANMP0000.jpg
ANMP0001.jpg

At it again today,
of course I have zero clue what I am doing and since no one gave me any tips on regulators I just went in and winged it :ROFLMAO:

opened the regulator and of course half them washer just went flying :rolleyes: put them back how i figured they should go but I have no Idea, then I just could not figure out what else to do but grease the rings

ANMP0002.jpg

Put it back together and the gun too, aired it up and of course the regulator gauge is the same as the airtube gauge again :ROFLMAO:

Maybe I should stay away from this kind of stuff

Not familiar with this reg but I bet there’s an inner o ring inside the main body that you missed, or like the impact one inside the tunnel that the regulator went into.

When fill pressure becomes equal to reg pressure that is most of the time a failed o ring that’s a part of the reg, or the regulator seat itself got crushed and now won’t seal.

When you turned the adjustment screw CW to close did you come to a soft stop?

Reactions: Ezana4CE
@AirArcher66 I was just about to suggest that you contact @Motorhead to ask, but I see that he beat me to it. That measurement is important. You have any calipers handy?@nervoustrig is another knowledgeable guy in this area.

Have you tried to search for a diagram of the bellville washer stack pattern in that regulator? I’ve only messed with taking apart one regulator and I’m unsure if the pattern of the washers differs from regulator to regulator.

Us AGN members dropped the ball by not assisting you from the drop of the gate. Nice looking gun though. You should have titled the topic FX Aircuda regulator and guys would have come out of the woodwork trying to be the hero holding the cure.
@Vetmx I definitely dropped the ball in trying to help him find information. Been working like crazy this past week. Been so tired I thought some sort of new K&L but-stock was a swaging press in another thread. We’re gonna try and help Manny sort this out.

Put it back together and the gun too, aired it up and of course the regulator gauge is the same as the airtube gauge again
As Scott said, that is a symptom of the O-ring on the adjuster.

Just as I informed you in your earlier thread on Oct 18 ;)