Air Venturi Today was a very happy day 👍😊

Well today I am super happy, because I was finally able to shoot my first gen Avenger and second gen Avenge-X classic .22 cal airguns without a single pellet getting jammed between the barrel and the oem mags. I strongly suggest to all the people who may also be experiencing this same issue with your Avenger, to don’t hesitate and buy this high capacity 15 shots Maple magazines that are made in Canada, in my honest opinion they are the best aftermarket magazines that money can buy.

At first I was having this issue with the oem standard and high capacity mags that's why lately I was shooting my Avenge-X with the OEM single tray only, however later it started to do the same with the aftermarket Carm magazines as well…🤷🏻‍♂️🙄. But this issue was solved as soon I started shooting with this others aftermarket magazines made in Canada. For this reason I recommend them to all the people who are shooting with this same airguns, but this issue was only happening with the .22 not with the bigger and heavier .25 cal pellets.

Today I shot 5 groups of 5 shots each at 35 yards with the JSB 18 grains pellets with the new Maple aftermarket mags without a single issue, but our local weather was very windy not the best conditions to make good groups but I did them anyway (I took a short video). Two of the groups were completely covered with a dime and three with a nickel. I was shooting with the tune shown in some of the pics, the reg was set to 2000 psi and the h/s was 4 turns in (clock wise) from all the way out. I hope this info could help others that may be having this same issue.

IMG_8920.png

IMG_8914.jpeg

View attachment 433435

IMG_8916.jpeg

IMG_8907.png

IMG_8912.png

IMG_8902.jpeg

IMG_8899.jpeg

IMG_8900.jpeg

IMG_8898.jpeg

IMG_8924.jpeg

Last edited:
...have not had any weird issues with the stock magazines @ .22 Ghost...

...they are sure well made, solid, and easy to load...
This issue was only happening with the .22 not with the .25 cal and not every time neither just randomly. Anyway I solved the issue with this aftermarket high capacity magazines. BTW I only paid $35.00 dollars for each one and bought 3, for a total of $105.00 dollars, still less money than what a single oem magazine from the BRK Ghost cost.… 👍😉.

IMG_8925.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: RM.510bigbore
Ray,
Happy for you, too. Thanks for sharing, never know who you'll help with that good news. WM
Thanks that’s the reason why I posted all the info about what I did to solve this issue, and even the specs of the tune I am currently using to achieve this incredible low es and std numbers 👍

I use PETG mags from Carm and love them. Just know that PETG will degrade in UV light. I have already witnessed this with some of my parts down here in FL. Don’t accidentally leave them out in sunlight.

I also have a Revere with one of the “expensive “ magazines. You get what you pay for. The quality is superb. If I leave it out, it will be fine. In my Revere the stock magazine also provides better accuracy compared to the Carm mags.
In my Notos and P35, the Carm mags provide superior accuracy.

I have a Concept Lite XR on the way, with my Revere experience I will only buy factory mags for it.

The Daystate/BRK mags will last the life of the rifle, I know and am fine knowing the Carms will have to be replaced.

I use PETG mags from Carm and love them. Just know that PETG will degrade in UV light. I have already witnessed this with some of my parts down here in FL. Don’t accidentally leave them out in sunlight.

I also have a Revere with one of the “expensive “ magazines. You get what you pay for. The quality is superb. If I leave it out, it will be fine. In my Revere the stock magazine also provides better accuracy compared to the Carm mags.
In my Notos and P35, the Carm mags provide superior accuracy.

I have a Concept Lite XR on the way, with my Revere experience I will only buy factory mags for it.

The Daystate/BRK mags will last the life of the rifle, I know and am fine knowing the Carms will have to be replaced.
That's good to know, I'll keep in mind not to leave them exposed to the sun. Thank you very much for the advice 👍