Skout Today I’ve decided to change my forum name/handle….

….to Woody, cause this Skout of mine has given me plenty of that lately, ha ha!!
IMG_8409.png
IMG_8424.jpeg
IMG_8410.jpeg
IMG_8411.jpeg

I named her after a famous Bond girl. Very sexy gun, if I can say so myself.

All kidding aside, I’m not the greatest of shooters, I still have a long way to go as this is only the start of my 3rd year competing, but it’s great to know my equipment is up to the task!

Schwiiiiing! 35 shots, ES of 4 and SD of 1.4 fps? Hard to beat that. Usually it’s the pretenders showing 5 or 6 shot strings to post their “magic” stats. Very nice group. Excellent tune!
Looking forward to meeting Ms Galore and seeing how she does against the other boys…. 😉

IMG_2107.jpeg

Last edited:
The best kept secret in shooting competition is the shooter's solid belief that every miss is his and his alone. It is imperative that competitive shooters have total confidence in their equipment.

I’ll be the first to admit that when it comes to my equipment, from a fastener torque spec all the way to a tune, came from others that were generous enough to offer me guidance.
That’s the cool thing about this hobby, school is always happening, class never ends, and for the most part, boredom doesn’t set it

I was worried that you were actually going to change your moniker! As a long-time member that ducks in and out (hanging out here costs me money...) yours is one of the most memorable and recognizable names on the forum. You've been here at least as long as I have, and have typically had credible posts. It would be a shame to end it all because of your brief dalliance with an airgun that you'll outgrow next week when you discover Edguns ;-).

In all seriousness, that's a sexy rifle you have there, and some impressive groups to boot! Best of luck in your competitive endeavors!

GsT

Reactions: Bigragu