Today I acquired the holy grail (imo) of small bore/small game utility rifles....

Congrats on a great rifle.

I love the .22 15" and Mini EVOL. Both are lasers setup for 45 (25 MRD / NSA 23) and 27.5 (18.1gr) fpe, respectively, and the trigger group is one of the best (even better than the Veteran - hope I don't get flogged for saying that - but it's really an awesome drop-in trigger group). They are just some of the most enjoyable airguns to shoot. I'd really like to try a Paradigm in the SC stock one day - I'm sure that's a real treat.

Expensive, yes. But 100% American designed and made. Built tough yet precise. Great tensioned TJ barrels. Ti air tubes. Excellent regulator. Easy to work on with very few parts and literally only a handful of o-rings to worry about. And generally great ootb - it just shoots.

I love the .22 15" and Mini EVOL. Both are lasers setup for 45 (25 MRD / NSA 23) and 27.5 (18.1gr) fpe, respectively, and the trigger group is one of the best (even better than the Veteran - hope I don't get flogged for saying that - but it's really an awesome drop-in trigger group). They are just some of the most enjoyable airguns to shoot. I'd really like to try a Paradigm in the SC stock one day - I'm sure that's a real treat.

Expensive, yes. But 100% American designed and made. Built tough yet precise. Great tensioned TJ barrels. Ti air tubes. Excellent regulator. Easy to work on with very few parts and literally only a handful of o-rings to worry about. And generally great ootb - it just shoots.
After shooting this rifle, the evol paradigm is something that I could see in my hands, in walnut stock, .30 caliber shooting the new zans for a bench rest specific rifle.

I actually told my buddy today I believe this trigger rivals my taipans I had, I won't quite say it's better but it's close in comparison and I can't really say which is better in my opinion.

Welcome to the club! It would be hard for me to purchase another brand honestly. Just top of the line and can these little guns SHOOT! Have zero issue shooting this gun out past 100yds if wind is calm. Has never let me down. Just one of those guns you know will hit where your aiming. Cheap? Absolutely not but all the money wasted trying others and selling I could have had 4 of these lol

20230404_081159.jpg

I didn't know you got the 15" version also! Man was a fantastic gun. Just ended up being too long for my needs anymore. But a power house and laser for its size. I tuned mine to 30fpe and got over 100 shots out of it.

• Wow
Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
I didn't know you got the 15" version also! Man was a fantastic gun. Just ended up being too long for my needs anymore. But a power house and laser for its size. I tuned mine to 30fpe and got over 100 shots out of it.
Yeah - that was my reward to myself for a job promotion last fall. Still have yet to stretch it out to 50 and 100 yards, but will soon now that the weather and temps are nicer.

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_