Today .22 HW35E using Jumbo Heavies

I had the chrono say a JSB Exact pellet velocity figures issued with the rifle as it came from AOA, but used other pellets since I didn't have those open in a can available at the door where I'd be shortly shooting it. So I used the HN Field Target Trophies around the same weight as the JSB pellets AOA used for their printed chronograph figures which showed 2 fps Standard Deviation and 598 fps MEDIAN velocity.

I started using Heavy JSB Jumbo .22s in the HW35E and found better offhand accuracy at 25 yards that any of the lighter pellets tested for paper chrono results or similar like the HN Trophies, but the JSB Jumbo Exacts in this HW35E Silver and Walnut prefers "heavy" pellets at loss of velocity to hit at 25 yards with more accuracy.

So; I am still working in this rifle and have not shot another one for many days now. I have noticed I can sit in a chair with this rifle an hit exactly at 25 yards. I can stand 25 yards and hit as well; but the rifle is incredible to me. I had predicted this to myself when I had the other 3 HW35Es except THIS one. I always liked the .22 caliber in the air rifle.

Here it is. With the issued front and back sights I adjusted with bead front and u notch rear.

The rifle never needs a scope with this set up.