• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Toauto A3 issue

I had not used my Toauto A3 compressor for about 5-6 weeks. I tried it today and am having the following issue:

1. Plug it in and the fan starts fine.
2. Depress the compressor button and...the compressor runs for about 1 second and stops. The display has the swirling characters for a few seconds, then goes to the --- display.

Just to note, nothing is connected to the ouput, and the bleed valve is open.

Any idea what I need to do to fix this issue?

TIA -Joe

I did not solve the problem. I contacted Toauto last Thursday, and have not heard back. It exhibits the same symptoms running from the 12v input. The compressor starts and runs for maybe 4 seconds, then shuts off, the display cycles and resets to "---". If you press the compressor button again, the compressor starts, runs for maybe 1 second and shuts off. I'm stumped as to what ti could be, so have not opened it up, even though there is a nice video on YT that does a good job of explaining tear apart, maintenance and re-assemble.

BTW - I used this email address for the service inquiry: [email protected]

I did not solve the problem. I contacted Toauto last Thursday, and have not heard back. It exhibits the same symptoms running from the 12v input. The compressor starts and runs for maybe 4 seconds, then shuts off, the display cycles and resets to "---". If you press the compressor button again, the compressor starts, runs for maybe 1 second and shuts off. I'm stumped as to what ti could be, so have not opened it up, even though there is a nice video on YT that does a good job of explaining tear apart, maintenance and re-assemble.

BTW - I used this email address for the service inquiry: [email protected]
What is the auto shut off needle set to on the pressure gauge?

There is nothing for them to make right. It is working fine right now. I might do some maintenance on it and lube a few things. Silicone oil/grease only though. It was stored in the lower level of my house where it is usually 70F and 25% relative humidity, so storage conditions were fine. There is now a great video on YT on maintenance for the A3. Check it out. I'm sure the A2 is similar. I would not hesitate to buy a Toauto compressor. They seem ready and willing to make things right, at least during warranty. I would think parts are available outside of the warranty period.

Darn! I as all ready to order one! Sounds as if you have to be prepared to do maintenance, I've watched the YT video and it is pretty straight forward. Storage no not using may not be good for it,
I think it’s all in all a good compressor for the money they have a good service dept they are sending me a new cylinder for mine at no expense to me after cleaning and greasing it’s still working fine it’s pretty quick to fill my guns

Reactions: 17dean