• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

to who knows ,,SCOPES ,, true Mil - Mil first focal plane . with parallax adj.

You didn't give us a price range but if you can find anymore Gen1 Athlon Ares BTR's on closeout that's by far the best money spent for approx $400. Only possible problem is it will only focus down to 25Y on 27X on the 4.5-27 version, but it will focus closer on lower magnification. The 2.5-15 will focus down to 10Y on 15X.

Otherwise the Athlon Midas TAC 4-16 or 6-24 are the leaders in quality at the $600-ish price point.

I have an Aztec but it is MOA MOA but fits everything else in your list and has an excellent reticle also. I think some of the newer Hawke scopes will fit your desires. steve123 has a couple for you to check out as well. I also have an ATN 4K it's good for shooting smallish things out to a hundred or so and coyote sized at further. It is a brick though heavy it is. Over 2LB without mounts. Night time is where it really shines!