• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

To those that pre-ordered the Benjamin Fortitude

I emailed Crosman to ask about the release date and why it kept getting pushed back and here is the reply for those interested.

Regarding the Fortitude rifles - it probably sounds strange, but the delay is a result of the PCP lines spending all their time building Challenger rifles for a recent ROTC contract. Now that is behind us the push is to get the Fortitude rifles out as quickly as we can so they can start to ship early next month.

Thank you for contacting Crosman Corporation.

Regards,
Cameron

Thanks for posting good information.

Folks get so hung up on the latest greatest gimmi NOW but the reality is business is business and Crosman as well as other comapny's do know what they are doing, there is no conspiracy afloat, period. 

Once upon a time Discovery rifles were for a short period of time not available ( this after being available for 1 year, but "available/back ordered") and oh my, idea's (?) thought's (?) rumors oh my oh my.

I went to a match and asked someone who would know about this delay as I did want one but had'nt purchased one yet - and parts and support is important to me- and got the fact(s). Ton's of them stacked up but, waiting for the boxes with the pretty picture due to a delay from the out of house box/sticker maker.

John

edit:

forgot the news link

http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/2017/10/13000-more-crossman-air-rifles-for-army-jr0tc-program/

I enjoyed firing a couple of the poto-types at GOB Field Target shoots before they were released , darn fine rifle ( and having a trained smith to redo the bolt handle as needed makes it even better) , everyone should try to gwet to some shoots, enjoy shooting what others have and learning as well as being able to give feedback on the next "latest greatest" no matter how long to market