• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

To those planning to get a Leshiy 2

I assume with this gun folk are happy with pellets?. 

With no knowledge as to if it will even shoot slugs well, and with major brand (sorry nick*) .25 slugs still in the infancy stage, calibre choice is difficult beyond .22.

ideal world, .25 350mm barrel.

In saying that I have held out from buying any gun, in the hope that hubens 2020 .25 shoots the new (soon? to be released) JSB H&N .25 slugs well.

* UK based so NSAs not easy (or Cheap) to get a hold of.

I'm on "the list" and my choice will be the .25 in 250 for backyard varminting, and then get the .30 in 350 for some serious hunting. I really like the simplicity of swapping out the barrels.

I have a .25 Gen2 Marauder (tuned with Tim Hill's stuff) that shoots lights out, and a new Edgun Matador R5m in .25. So to just stay in the same caliber makes sense to me for now.

When the Leshiy 2 comes out the Marauder goes in the classified. :)

I inquired about the .25 with 350 barrel. I was told that the initial run in .25 would only be available with the 250 barrel.

No, I don't subscribe to ridged thinking; initially, I thought that is what I could order, but Ed has modified the dealer list. So I will be ordering 350 and 250 barrels for each gun caliber, but probably I will mostly order the bigger calibers with the 350 set up. With the Leshiy classic, I have a pretty good scatter chart of what calibers people want, the 177 being the rarest, and the 25 and 22 is an even split. On my website, you'll see two options to order, 250 & 350. I am watching this thread closely as it will help me understand wants

Thanks!

I inquired about the .25 with 350 barrel. I was told that the initial run in .25 would only be available with the 250 barrel.

No, I don't subscribe to ridged thinking; initially, I thought that is what I could order, but Ed has modified the dealer list. So I will be ordering 350 and 250 barrels for each gun caliber, but probably I will mostly order the bigger calibers with the 350 set up. With the Leshiy classic, I have a pretty good scatter chart of what calibers people want, the 177 being the rarest, and the 25 and 22 is an even split. On my website, you'll see two options to order, 250 & 350. I am watching this thread closely as it will help me understand wants

Thanks!

Brian,

I don't see the active capability to order on your site yet. Soooo, if you are watching, .25 in 250. Pretty please!