• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

To the Southern Californians, where is a good place to shoot air rifles?

A while back, I verified that these ranges allowed pellet guns. You'll have to verify that this is still fact with a phone call.
Most all indoor ranges will allow pellet pistol shooting, again, according to my search a while back. Just a Google search away for a range near you.

Mike

Burro canyon, Angeles crest, those are the two best places you can take it if you want to stretch it out. Angeles crest will let you shoot it out 700 yards if you’re going to go that far. There’s steel starts at 100 yards and goes out to 700 yards

Angeles crest is going to be your safest space. That’s the place we usually take our kids to learn how to shoot.

Burrow canyon is not where you take your kids to go. Shoot, Burrow canyon is not where you go shoot on the weekends unless you like a lot of crowds.

Reactions: JVillicana
Burro canyon, Angeles crest, those are the two best places you can take it if you want to stretch it out. Angeles crest will let you shoot it out 700 yards if you’re going to go that far. There’s steel starts at 100 yards and goes out to 700 yards

Angeles crest is going to be your safest space. That’s the place we usually take our kids to learn how to shoot.

Burrow canyon is not where you take your kids to go. Shoot, Burrow canyon is not where you go shoot on the weekends unless you like a lot of crowds.
Hey, I saw your post for your M3, can you send me a private message?
I’d send you one my self but I’m a new member and need at least 10 days of activity to send a pm. And I think your ad only is active for 7 days per website rule? Then you need to repost? I think?