• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

To FX airguns (or anyone aware about it ^^) about the Wildcat

james.deanOk great =) Thanks Ted !!!
And thanks also for your time/answers and your awesome achievement with the forum. =)
All the best mate !!! From France ;)

Hi James, Thx for joining us all the way from France. AGN has a few open topics regarding the differences between the Wildcat & the Bobcat. Try using the search function, it works really good.

Shoot straight!

"Ted"That's right Neil, I forgot. The verminator and gladiator are also both based off of the Royal block.

Actually Ted, Neil is talking about the MKI (a Cyclone based action), which has the small disc adjuster under the breech. The side knob rotates the disc to one of three different size holes. Slick little adjuster for it's time! But, you are also correct! The new MKII's also have the power wheel adjuster like the Royale ;-)

So added to the list of actions that have/had adjusters, would be the superswift/cutlass, cyclone, ranchero, etc...

Reactions: Bob
"bil82pak"hey everyone, can anyone post a link (if available) to a video for adjusting the hammer spring of FX wildcat, i just got mine in 0.25 cal and its doing only 84 mps on the chrony( which sucks big time :) 
thanku for the help
It sounds to me like your transfer port is way out of alignment which could seriously impact your velocity, Your Wildcat should be shooting the JSB Kings at around 278 m/s or 912 Ft/s. Luckily, you can easily check the alignment by following the steps below:

Tools Required:
• 3mm Metric Hex Key

Step 1 – REMOVE FORWARD CHEEK PIECE
There are two cheek rests on the Wildcat. Only the forward cheek rest needs to be removed in order to access the set screw that secures the barrel to the breech block. Using a 3mm hex key, remove the set screw securing the cheek rest to the breech block. Lift the cheek rest up and set aside.

Step 2 – REMOVE SET SCREW SECURING BARREL TO BREACH BLOCK
Using a 3mm hex key, remove the set screw securing the barrel to the breech and set aside

The set screw is located on top of the forward breach block.

Step 3 - INSPECT THE BRASS DIMPLE TO ENSURE IT IS PERFECTLY CENTERED WITH THE SET SCREW HOLE
If the dimple is not visible, gently twist the barrel until it is visible.

This is how it should look:

Here is what the dimple looks like with the barrel removed:

Reactions: bil82pak
thanku for a reply mate, appreciated, but ive already tried this out, following ur reply on other posts, its not the barell adjustment i think, ive mailed the company aswell, and would be tightening the rare most screw under the cheek rest. would test it on chrono and update than.( rest i bought this from sweden and someone mentioned that swedish laws limit the power to 7 ft lbs