To any RTI Priest oweners

How do you air down the bottle? I took the bottle off and didn't put it back on for a few days. I got around to it yesterday and nothing is happening. It's screwed all the way in but normally you can tell the air starts to flow into the gun. This time nothing. When I unscrew the bottle I get that quick burst of air escaping. I've done this multiple times but still nothing. I don't think anything is plugging the regulator pin as to not let air into gun since I get that quick burst of air escaping.

On another note of the bottle guage reads 1000psi should you be able to to push the rugulator pin in/down? I'm wondering if my guage is broken now. This is why I want to air down the tank to at least rule out that the guage works and that I have pressure in tank. 

Hope this makes sense. Any advice would be appreciated. 

Pictures, good clear pictures would be my advice. Airguns, pneumatics in general really, all tend to work along the same principles, mechanisms, and designs. I'm not sure how many owners of RTI Priests are on here, but I'm betting with pictures and some more elaboration we can get a better idea of the issue. Right now, from your description, I'm having difficulty understanding what you're actually even asking. 

As an aside, what do you like about this particular gun? I went digging to try and figure out what makes it special and, there doesn't seem to be much info out there. 

Marcos thanks for the heads up on that site. I will ask and see what turns up 

Douger I tried that but no go 

Sto yeah wasn't sure if I was being clear.

I was able to air down/de gas the bottle and took the reg apart. Bottle guage is working and there wasn't any kind of debri in bottle/reg so I know air is coming out of bottle. But still nothing once I screw into gun.

If the gauge on the bottle is showing 1000 PSI then 9500 PSI is going out to the gun from regulator. It should be enough for open one way input valve on the gun if it is not bonded or dirty.

Check gun connector with the loupe and/or fill bottle at higher air pressure.

I do not understand why you want to degas the bottle but I normally degassing air reservoirs by home made tools with rotate screw pushing slowly on the output bottle valve pin or output gun tube valve pin itself.