• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

To All Veterans...

United States Marine Corps - Sept '81 to Aug '86 Stationed at Marine Corps Air Station Tustin Ca, in the Weather Office.
Also did four (4) years with the Honor Guard, variety of Positions, 21 gun salute, Poll bearer, Flag Folding, and once ended up as Senior man on the detail. Presented the folded flag to a mother who lost her son in a training accident - That was the hardest day of my service.

Smitty

Just got off phone with my daughter. She’s in Vietnam till the 25th. 1A44C9DD-8E49-444D-AC5D-8099DC92C18B.jpeg Here she climbed the highest mountain there yesterday, to the summit and back to base in 1 day, yesterday.
Viet Nam 1967-68. Combat Engineer in 1st Inf Div.

Small world , wouldn’t want to paint it. Crow
Again thanks.

Army ( Danish ) took one look at me in the late 80ties, and turned me away even if about 50% got drafted back then for a 1 year stint.
I couldn't even volunteer as gunsmith. ( no record preventing me )
I only really respect Danish special forces like frogmen and Jaegers, those guys as some might know work hard and play hard.

At least 1 Danish Jaeger finished US ranger school as distinguished graduate,,,,, that i can also respect, CUZ that aint no cakewalk.

O i also very very much RESPECT those guy that came over to bail us out from under the nazi thumb, many decades since i paid my respect to those that did not make it in Normandy.
The few still alive,,,, just about the only people on this earth i really - really want to shake hands with,,,,,, otherwise i am not big on shaking hands with anyone.