To 1300KT or NOT?? don\'t mind creating my own too. Heres my list:

Sooooo I have had many pneumatic rifles and pistols. They bring a lot of backyard fun since I'm not a hunter.

My 14 yr old is doing AirSoft and I'm being slowly pulled into the AirSoft vortex but that's not what I want to talk about.

I have been plinking my 1377 shoulder stock like crazy! And now I want to purchase one from theCrosman Custom Shop.

Here is what i'm considering..but It can change.

• 1300KT (thats the pump action .177) with;
  • Shoulder Stock- I'll be applying some carbon fiber to it.
  • Lothar Walther 10.1" Barrel or the 14.6 LW (if they make me, but i want the 10.1" barrel). I might just get the regular barrel they offer due to being WAAAAY cheaper than the LW but i'm not sure of I can trade off the accuracy for it.
  • Triger shoe
  • Muzzle break black
  • steel breech of course
  • williams peep sight..I can always add my own scope..i have a few laying around my safe.

I'll just be plinking around the yard at targets and maybe an occasional squirrel so I can at least taste it once in my lifetime.

Any do or don't?

I fully appreciate any input. Thanks

Chichi

I would agree get the longer barrel it will give you all the gun has to offer in the way of power. Here are a few mods for you when you are ready to dive a bit deeper into the sickness/addiction. ;^) YO is right the inexpensive TKO will take a good portion the bite out of the 1377s report.

https://thegreencrosmanforum.proboards.com/thread/75/more-piston-valve

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HIGH-PERFORMANCE-ALCHEMY-FLAT-TOP-PORTED-HP-VALVE-for-Crosman-1322-1377-2289-etc/301214190051?hash=item4621c3c9e3:g:pv4AAMXQoiJRhkU0

Thx BiohazardMan. Appreciate the link and it’s soo true, hobbies tend to take you to the deep end of the twilight hours:)

So I ASSUME the TKO will need to be attached to a threaded barrel. So since I’m ordering one from the custom shop, I’ll need to purchase a muzzle break with it to remove that one and attach the TKO? Does that sound right to you guys?

i have 2 1377 so any leftover upgrades will just move on down to the other.

YO any recommended TKO’s or some to stay away from?

YO and the Biohazard are on target. Get the longer barrel to maximize the flexibility you have with the pumper. I got a 2400KT with the Crosman 18" barrel for improved performance and have no gripes about it. Yes, the LW barrels are typically very good to excellent, and the Crosman barrels made in-house are proving to be very good as well. Just checked out the Custom Shop while typing this reply and see that the 1300KT is out of stock. Cannot build/order one at this time. The quarantine has really upped the demand for the Crosman pumpers and CO2 rigs. The 18" Crosman barrel (if offered for the 1300 guns) is a pretty good deal IMHO. Hope you can get yours on order soon!

I have a few crosmans by Jim Giles of Crooked barn fame and my finding is the 14.5 bbl is the best balance of accuracy and power.
1590970385_16400064835ed448118602a4.77719340.jpg
1590970506_13351383495ed4488a4e7792.26605704.jpg

iornlion thx for the input.

I’m checking the CCS daily. I was going for the 10.1” but after the input I settled for the 14.6. 

I love open sights so the Williams peep will suffice. I really think they are overkill sincI don’t think I’ll mod the innards until I get bored with it...might come quick tho.

I just need to hurry-up and wait!

I JUST NEED TO HURRY UP AND WAIT...JUST BEEN ADDED TO THE OFFICIAL YO PLAYBOOK... THANKS! Yo!