Tips for faster shooting!

Great tips! Thanks for the video and congrats on your wins!

Oh to be young again. My reaction time is so slow these days. I used to shoot USPSA and steel events with my pistol and in my mind I remember how fast I used to go but my body is way behind the timing I was familiar with having back then. At one point I could draw from the holster and hit a plate rack of six 8" steel plates in just over 3 seconds. When experiencing this odd phenomenon in real time during USPSA matches nowadays I'm telling myself to hurry up but it ain't happenin so it kinda feels like I'm shooting inside a pool. Picture the Matrix movies with Neo dodging bullets except for me the opposite, LOL!

You guys should consider trying the Athlon Helos G2 DMR 2-12x42 for speed events. It's the fastest scope I've found to date. The problem is this scope isn't suited for BR specific events so you'd have to have a separate rifle for the speed events or have the time to switch scopes out and check your zero.

In this scope the reticle thickness and dot size in the mil version makes 5x seem like 10x compared to a standard FFP scope so you've got a huge FOV and a decent sized reticle on low magnification.

Get one of these airguns :D

Reactions: Farmplinker2