Tuning Tip for Daystate Electronic Gun Owners

If you have as much difficulty disconnecting your LiPo battery to charge it, as I have, here is something you might find handy. It's a lead wire head connector that clips on to your battery cable connector. It protects the wiring and provides a place to actually grasp for pulling the connectors apart without pulling out the wires.

Depending on which battery type you have, it can be purchased in different sizes for the number of lead wires you have going to the connector. It also fits into the stock grip/battery compartment so you can leave it on permanently. Very handy and only about 6 bucks for a pack of five.

Available on Amazon (of course):

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KF45MBS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Some photos to better show how this works:

20201119_185819.1605838757.jpg

20201119_1900321.1605838812.jpg

Reactions: Odoyle
If you have as much difficulty disconnecting your LiPo battery to charge it, as I have, here is something you might find handy. It's a lead wire head connector that clips on to your battery cable connector. It protects the wiring and provides a place to actually grasp for pulling the connectors apart without pulling out the wires.

Depending on which battery type you have, it can be purchased in different sizes for the number of lead wires you have going to the connector. It also fits into the stock grip/battery compartment so you can leave it on permanently. Very handy and only about 6 bucks for a pack of five.

Available on Amazon (of course):

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KF45MBS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Some photos to better show how this works:

20201119_1900321.1605838812.jpg

Music to my ears. Definitely going to order one.

I can’t tell you how many times I have had trouble pulling the white connector off from the RW wiring harness in the gun and also from the charger. I wish Daystate would have replicated the improved battery design of the new Deltawolf vs. current RW guns.

Thanks for sharing and I just ordered two as I have a spare battery. 

Jack 

Ordered Two packs on Amazon for a total of $12 approximately. I didn’t realize that about a half dozen come in each pack. I’m good for years.

Tried it out last night and they work great. I can easily get my ‘fat thumb and forefinger’ easily around the lead wire head connector and remove much more easily!

Sometimes the simplest things can make me so happy,😊

Jack 

Ordered Two packs on Amazon for a total of $12 approximately. I didn’t realize that about a half dozen come in each pack. I’m good for years.

Tried it out last night and they work great. I can get my ‘fat thumb and forefinger’ easily around the lead wire head connector and remove much more safely.

Sometimes the simplest things can make me so happy,
1f60a.svg