• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Time to upgrade

So I’ve been using my local dive shop for a couple of years to get my tank topped off, it’s about 30 minutes from my store and the only times available to drop it off are during work hours. Fortunately my working conditions allow me to sneak away to do so but it is inconvenient. I have been tossing around the idea of getting a compressor for awhile now and have read a lot of posts on the various options out there. Well my wife finally sat down and crunched the numbers and the cost would pay for itself in five years so a Coltri MCH6 will be shipping on Monday.😬 I am looking forward to spring when I can move from the basement range to outdoors as I live in the woods and miss the longer ranges available.

Love my MCH-3, 23 hours last year since my purchase.

How is the noise level? The one from AOA looks like a rebranded MCH-3 but from Daystate. 

https://www.airgunsofarizona.com/compressors/daystate-4500-psi-compressor-110v/

I came real close to buying the one form AOA. One of the guys that work there Rich talked me out of it... First he said you have to have a dedicated 30 amp 120VAC plug for it and he said it fills so fast you have to go back and top off because of the heat build up it drops alot of pressure... Funny they did not want to sell something.

the BEST purchase I made in my airgun hobby is the Coltri MCH 6,, I got air!!!, gave my Yong Heng away to a poor friend and my twin cylinder Davv sits in the dark, broken and I got tired of fixing it over and over. My Coltri is great and I would have been happy with the other quality compressors like AirTex, Bauer, or Alkin. I am in this hobby to shoot my guns! not to work on air compressors or drive to dive shops for a refill

I love my MCH-6! I’m sure you will love it. They are great compressors.

F692E560-CC8F-4A33-9CB2-43776D73F687.1644894560.jpeg

D7FEA214-4E28-497D-92F1-17673878FF21.1644812168.jpeg