• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Time to tinker

Got the Crosman Drifter bundle a while back; Liking it alot. Added a steel breech and a small scope. Had to get the Buck-rail.com suppressor because....i wanted it🤣Drilled/countersank holes for stock to be affixed with pistol grip screws. Adding camo details. But before I go.too far; I want more pressure per pump. I know there is kits for more pumping and such....
I'm specifically looking for which parts I would need to have the gun pump less per shot but still retain decent velocities...

*newbie at tinkering*
Thanks in advance for comments!🤙

My Drifter has been so heavily modded, it's not even the same gun. 24" tuned barrel, moderator and brass extended bolt probe from MAC1. A 362 Powerplant with a flat top piston and valve. A wider delrin port. Polished lead into the rifling. Stock from Buck Rail. Pump arm and grips were made in my shop. Everything is sealed, bolt to breech, breech to barrel, whole upper part sealed to the lower. Powerful and accurate. 760 fps. These are 3 shot groups at 50 feet. It was basically an experiment to see how much performance that I could squeeze out of a basic Crosman pumper.

AGC_20231109_131628593~2.jpg

IMG_20230908_155951515~2.jpg

Reactions: bustachip