Time to Stretch it out

Playing around with the regulator in my Caiman X, Ive went from @ 903fps with NSA 17.5gr slugs & 1” groups at 22yrds to 1045fps this 10 shot group at 22yrds. Time to stretch it out now to see what is does. 
1A7ACB7E-B515-49B8-88E5-B507CEE8CD75.1644376429.jpeg

If you upped the reg pressure without upping HS tension then there might not be enough force to open the valve fully, meaning slower shots (lower POI) in the beginning or it could be reg creep.

I upped the reg pressure then shot over the chrony & adjust hammer spring till a rise velocity stopped this back off. Shot a couple of mags to see where the spread was & made fine adjustments to be the spread within about 3 fps over 10 shots. 

If you upped the reg pressure without upping HS tension then there might not be enough force to open the valve fully, meaning slower shots (lower POI) in the beginning or it could be reg creep.

I upped the reg pressure then shot over the chrony & adjust hammer spring till a rise velocity stopped this back off. Shot a couple of mags to see where the spread was & made fine adjustments to be the spread within about 3 fps over 10 shots.

Well, you tuned it to perfection so...then after you shoot it it settles again or maybe the reg is still settling in. Don't know what else it could be if after 3 shots it's back to the same POI.