• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Events Time to sign up! Cajun Classic April 12-14

Time to sign up! The Cajun Classic is just around the corner!

Here is a link to the "events" page at Bayou Airgun Club:

Bayou time.jpg

"From Mike"

Good day,
Today is off to a good start. As I begin to send out this update, FedEx just drove up and another package has arrived. A big thanks to Yvette Hicks of Airforce Airguns - RAW RapidAirWorx for sending Bayou Airgun Club, a TalonP Carbine .25 caliber rifle with buttstock. It is a good thing when Bayou Airgun Club can show an association with a major compony in the airgun industry that has a reputation like Airforce - RAW. This is yet another gun to add the 2024 Cajun Spring Classic raffle. We should have 8 riffles and 3 scopes in the raffle. I said before save your nickels and pennies for the raffle, it will be like none before at the Cajun Spring Classic.

On Friday, a pallet from Crosman & Benjamin Airguns arrived, which had to be off loaded with a forklift. Still more things being donated for our event.

Time is getting short, last I heard we have 91 shooters registered. For those of you who are first timers to Jean Lafitte Airgun Range it is located at 17200 Airline Highway Baton Rouge, Louisiana, at the intersection of Airline Hwy and Paladin Dr. We will have flags showing the entrance to the park. Many visitors have stayed at the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites at 17301 Airline Hwy, Prairieville LA. 1.9 miles from the range. I have never heard anything negative about them.

Thanks,
Mike Dugas
Cajun Classic Match Director

Last edited: