• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Time to re-engage

Well, I’m not too far from ya (geographically) Hotlanta is just as hot & humid. As for my time shooting and on forum, I try to shoot, test, review, forum, & hunt (pest) as much as I can. Life, however does get in the way. Job, house, kids, wife, & etc. Otherwise, as long as it’s not raining or I’m sick, I am game. Hot weather or cold weather isn’t a problem for me. 

I’m pretty new to the forum but I know what you mean. I live in western Pennsylvania and I have a old girlfriend that I still keep in touch with and have visited her in North Carolina. She lives right on the ocean just a little below Wilmington. The last time I was down there it was a 100° without the heat index. And it was so humid that at night time it looked like fog. Now that I am a lot older I can’t handle the heat like I used to. I like the spring and fall the best. Even here in Pennsylvania I was sweating my butt off outside shooting my air guns. So I can only imagine down there shooting them in the summer.