time to get a new rifle (RTI Prophet performance?)

Im seriously thinking in acquire a new toy and been thinking on the "RTI Prophet performance." i been watching some good reviews on that gun and also its easy to change calibers on it... if you have one tell me your thoughts, might be in .22 or .25 or give me some recommendations, something on the $1800 dollars (RTI price range) or less, i like to see if i can get something that give good groups at 100 yards

BTW since i live close to AOA im planning to get it there 

My uragan. 30 I found it great with pellets and slugs..from the .25 I have heard great things to about its slug compatibility..and since I hate to much tuning those work for me great...now if you don't mind about not being able to shoot heavy pellets in .22 .. then the uragan in .22 will work for you to I just don't se myself shooting such a big gun for 18g pellets that's why I sold my taipan long...to shoot 18 pellets n 20g slugs with a taipan or cricket standard you will have a great time...if your are looking for .22 HP .. now then the rti prophet performance is what you need...

i have place my eyes on the uragan king to, it looks robust and most reviews are great and how good this gun performs but my concern is the fill probe is all uncovered and exposed to dust and most of the time i go out and place my shooting table in dusty and sandy places, i think that spot of the rifle should be covered some how... also cricket tactical ll that rifle looks great to i don't know if AOA has that gun now and how this gun performs... i think this coming Saturday I'm heading over to AOA and spend some good time and take a hard decision in which one im taking home.

OldWolf,

I am receiving my RTI Prophet Performance Compact .22 today and feel strongly it will be a winner. I am not some rich guy that can spend $1800 and then be unhappy with it and leave it in the safe (I don't have a safe). Did my research and FEEL that the quality may be on par with my Taipan Vet Long .25. Gosh I hope so.

You are in a golden spot being able to handle the guns at AOA and get a feel for the shot cycle. Enjoy!

Reactions: OldWolf
My uragan. 30 I found it great with pellets and slugs..from the .25 I have heard great things to about its slug compatibility..and since I hate to much tuning those work for me great...now if you don't mind about not being able to shoot heavy pellets in .22 .. then the uragan in .22 will work for you to I just don't se myself shooting such a big gun for 18g pellets that's why I sold my taipan long...to shoot 18 pellets n 20g slugs with a taipan or cricket standard you will have a great time...if your are looking for .22 HP .. now then the rti prophet performance is what you need...

My .22 Veteran long will shoot the Monster Redesigned at 900-912 FPS. The 18.1 JSB were 1050-1060 and I had to turn it down for those. I didn’t touch the regulator so there might have been a little more left in it but I’m happy where it currently is given how well it shoots. 5 shot group with JSB 25.39 at 50 yards is below. I realize the Prophet Performance will shoot a little faster but 47 FPE in a .22 isn’t too shabby.
70BF5690-CADE-4CB7-A396-B0665B4A8CA2.1625250922.jpeg

Cannonball....yup it will shoot them at 900 but try to make a group with something heavier than 21g at a 100y n you will se why I sold it .. when I purchased it was exclusively to shoot redesigned... but I tell you this it will shoot awesome 28g bt..with a lot of hold but at 130y you could se the potential if they were more power aviable .. at that time they were no plenums or hp Huma..I purchase the first batch of longs Tony imported .. 

i just went today to AOA and i can tell you guys how hard is to take a decision when you see and hold such amassing guns in your hands, i was between the Uragan king and RTI prophet and eventually come to my mind the cricket ll tactical which wasn't on display at that moment so i ask the person who was helping me (I Think Jared is his name, great person) if they have it and yes they do have it so he bring the cricket and set it on the counter top and man, what a nice looking gun so the decision was even harder now between 3 guns... so he tell me the performance on the cricket and bang, that was enough to take the cricket in .22 home, so tomorrow im taking the new toy to the field and take some good shots and see if i take the right decision which i believe i did or you guys tell me if you own one.

BTW thanks to the AOA personal, doesn't matter who attend you there every single one of them are amassing persons and i strongly recommend any one whos planning to buy an air gun or have a question to give them a call o visit the store in person you wont be disappointed.

Apologies if i said or type something wrong English not my strong and thanks every one for your comments and recommendations....

Sorry I am late to reply but I hope you enjoy your new Cricket II. I had one briefly. I own a Prophet LR in .22 and it’s the best gun I’ve ever owned. I recently bought its little Compact brother and it’s equally as awesome as the LR. Best of luck on your new rifle.

thanks igolfat8.. you know, Christmas is not to far away and and the addiction never ends so time to start and save little by little for the next one :)

i just went today to AOA and i can tell you guys how hard is to take a decision when you see and hold such amassing guns in your hands, i was between the Uragan king and RTI prophet and eventually come to my mind the cricket ll tactical which wasn't on display at that moment so i ask the person who was helping me (I Think Jared is his name, great person) if they have it and yes they do have it so he bring the cricket and set it on the counter top and man, what a nice looking gun so the decision was even harder now between 3 guns... so he tell me the performance on the cricket and bang, that was enough to take the cricket in .22 home, so tomorrow im taking the new toy to the field and take some good shots and see if i take the right decision which i believe i did or you guys tell me if you own one.

BTW thanks to the AOA personal, doesn't matter who attend you there every single one of them are amassing persons and i strongly recommend any one whos planning to buy an air gun or have a question to give them a call o visit the store in person you wont be disappointed.

Apologies if i said or type something wrong English not my strong and thanks every one for your comments and recommendations....

Since you got to handle all three in person, you bought the right one for you. All three of those will shoot great and it’s more of a what feels better when you shoulder it. I wish I could do that but there isn’t anyone like AOA close to me. Give us a review after you try it out and congratulations on a nice rifle. By the way, your English is good and easy to understand so don’t let that keep you from contributing to the forum.