Time to drop the hammer on Evoshift ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy has resorted to aggravating me via PM's now. How many negative accuracy points does it take to get rid of him?

http://www.airgunnation.com/members/evoshift/

Source ScoreReasonPost #167469 TrollPost #168015 \"If so, I was back on them with a new IP address, and screen name, within 5 minutes.\" What a smart-ass. If I were a moderator I would can your ass faster than a fly on poop.Post #168045 Just being a jerk...(in a few threads). In fact, his attitude is not limited to this forum. Not a very helpful member at all.Post #167718 He needs to write his reasons out rather then denegrating other forum members.Post #165708 in accurate post and blasting other forumsPost #165727 You sir are a troll who deserves to be punched in the d!*k. Not coolPost #165690 This guy tried to hijack my post and was trounced on by other members saying he\'s done it before. needs to go evidentlyPost #165200 Insulting others because you like the rifle you bought and not the one everyone else is buying is childish. Your I.Q. Is in question nowPost #165200 Trolling & hijacking another PB thread with Bullboss BSPost #165200 You sir seem to be more of a troll than the one you are accusing?

Anyone else getting grief from this prick via PM?

CampFussell (or anyone else for that matter). If you ever have problems with someone behind the scenes please notify us right away. Or simply FLAG their replies & give them a negative ACCURACY score.

Between his rude public replies and “disgracefully entitled” Generation X emails to the moderators, we have decided to remove his posting privileges. Unfortunately people like this will always try to return. He recently had the gall to write us and say:

Evoshift
“I already have another screen name registered and am behind a proxy server with multiple IP addresses. So, be fair with me or I’ll just use another screen name and IP.”

Only shady people have to hide behind proxy servers. It’s no sweat off our back. You & your posts will be judged by all of our respectful members. If we get notified that any of your posts are disrespectful you will be dealt with. Your fate lies in how you decide to speak to other members. So choose your words carefully.

On that note, we'd like to THANK all of the well-mannered members for creating a socially mature environment for everyone to share. Just keep utilizing the forums features to help weed out the undesirable people.

Reactions: CampFussell
Status
Not open for further replies.