time for a compressor!!

SteveUKGroundhog

I have a first gen shoebox , a Yong Heng knockoff and a Carette . Do yourself a favor and continue saving for a better compressor . It hurts a little to spend 1k + on a compressor but it will save you time , money , and frustration in the long run . My shoebox was painfully slow , so much so that I just went back to hand pumping . The Yong Heng is worth the money IF you get a good one , mine is now a paper weight after filling My crown 4 times . My Carette has been worth every penny , coming up on 15 hrs run time with zero issues .

Here we go again - "I have a Yong Heng and it's now just an expensive paper weight" NO YOU DON'T - you have a knock-off copy of a Yong Heng that's a piece of crap

I wanted a better compressor, but living in rip-off EU, I would not pay the asking price - price gouging (one distributor for whole of EU) and 20 percent sales tax on top of the gouging price

I clearly stated that it was a knock off . SORRY FOR OFFENDING YOU . Lol , glad your real one is working for you though .

Groundhog

I clearly stated that it was a knock off . SORRY FOR OFFENDING YOU . Lol , glad your real one is working for you though .

I'm not offended - just that I see so many posts on various sites about Yong Heng compressor problems, when they don't even have a Yong Heng - they have a knock off

There's a knock off by Vevor - identical to Yong Heng externally, except instead of 2nd stage cylinder having a pipe going into the side, and a pipe coming out of the top, both pipes go in the side - these Vevor knock offs are everywhere, and the second stage piston is unique - having a different diameter rod and a single cup seal mounted on the end of the rod - the seal fails quickly, and nobody can find a replacement seal, which means when the spare seal also fails, the compressor is useless

This is a Vevor
1530693097_13875650475b3c85e9292938.63069026_vevor.jpg

Do your self a favor and review all of the relevant threads and see how many problems have been reported to agnized over the Alpha Carette. Uj

No arguments about Carette being better better build quality, and longer lasting - but you fail to take into account the sales volumes of the Yong Heng compared to Carette - far more sold, far more complaints - then the fact that most complaints are for knock off brands "similar" to Yong Heng - but Yong Heng gets the blame anyway