Taipan Tiapan veteran 2

The manual illustrates it pretty good, but if you look at the other side, there are 2 screws. remove them, lever falls away then swap positions and screw them back in. The handle is centered, so no further adjustment necessary.

** This is incorrect. I made an errant statement, reversing the cocking lever is more involved than simply removing 2 screws, a LOT more!

Last edited:
The manual illustrates it pretty good, but if you look at the other side, there are 2 screws. remove them, lever falls away then swap positions and screw them back in. The handle is centered, so no further adjustment necessary
The manual illustrates it pretty good, but if you look at the other side, there are 2 screws. remove them, lever falls away then swap positions and screw them back in. The handle is centered, so no further adjustment neces
Thank you sir ! Looks easy enough 👍

I did the same I think you have to take the stock off to do it unfortunately looks like part number 155 and 153 has to come out to switch the handle...not sure that's what it looks like????
Screenshot_20240101_162923_Photos.jpg

Reactions: Retired630
I have a Tiapan veteran 2 (25 cal) and would like to know how to change the handle from the right side to the left side ! I looked at the manual and illustration but still cannot figure how to remove the assembly. I removed the handle screws x2 and the stock but cannot get the assembly removed ! Something I’m missing ?
Yeah looking at my rifle now ....hopefully someone will post a video on this. I didn't want to take the rifle apart to switch handles....

Reactions: Retired630
I don’t have a Vet 2 but it looks like all you have to is remove the two screws and move the lever to the other side. When you move the lever to the left side you will also have to flip it over.
I did remove the 2 screws and the handle allowing me push the lever to one side but goes no further . Not sure how to
Remove it without taking the gun apart !

The manual illustrates it pretty good, but if you look at the other side, there are 2 screws. remove them, lever falls away then swap positions and screw them back in. The handle is centered, so no further adjustment necessary.

** This is incorrect. I made an errant statement, reversing the cocking lever is more involved than simply removing 2 screws, a LOT more!
No apologies sir ! I had no idea originally so it helped 👍 Too much involved lol