Thumbs up to AIRGUN NATION FORUM

I often see posts on Airgun Nation singing the praises of its sponsors and I think that is good. Based on what I have read I bought a brand new airgun, scope, rings and several other smaller items. This site is home to so many good sponsors that I all I have to do is click on their banners to find everything I need. If you like this site then you can show your support by clicking on those banner too. I am lucky enough to live nearby Michael (the owner) and just like the Airgun Nation members, he is always willing to help out, or point me in the right direction.

Speaking of which, recently a new member asked if anyone uses a log to keep a record or history of what’s happening with his airgun. I did not see the post, but Michael did and sent me a PM. He also posted that I make a nice leather Tallybook or Tallygraph as I call it. A tallybook where you can record your chronograph work, general notes, or your hunts. Bottom line is that the new member and I contacted each other and a sale was made. AIRGUN NATION WORKS FOR ALL OF US! 

1568221614_12316189495d7929ae482eb2.32803735_tb.jpeg

1568221614_10021807065d7929aeb3c3c2.20370452_tb3.jpeg

1568221614_21335985095d7929ae7f97b0.98401858_tb2.jpeg

Thank you Airgun Nation and thank you Michael!

Boy those pictures put me to shame. My airgun shooting log is a folder from the dollar store with two inside pockets.One pocket holds my chrony and pellet info for each gun and an inventory of various airgun parts and accessories all listed on 8x11 lined paper. The other pockets holds adhesive targets and blank paper to be applied to my range cardbord target and a sheet that depicts number of shots for each gun with some maintenance codes I use. And no way would I show you this beat up folder that I replace about every quarter. I do find the info very valuable especially when a problem occurs. Whatever works I guess.