• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Three's Company

45B2A8AC-DFE5-4656-8D79-FEC8E4458BC3.1611628614.jpeg
AA8B76BB-0A61-4AD1-AB76-472A35496491.1611628615.jpeg

Something for the spring gun fanatics:

The TX200 MK2 .177 is a Paul Watts masterpiece, and has seniority in this spring gun huddle. Besides Paul's work on the inside, he also stippled/finished the rare JM fully adjustable, gorgeous figured walnut target stock (one of three JM made if memory serves me right). Straight trigger blade of brass, angled for right hand shooters. Brass oversized safety. This sweetheart will get scoped soon 😉.

Weihrauch HW97k .20, V-Mach V-Glide FAC kit, V-Mach Rekord trigger unit with straight blade angled trigger, select figure walnut target stock by Custom Stocks of Sheffield. Zaps squirrel domes and small targets alike with accuracy. 

Weihrauch HW97k .177, action & internals spent some time with Mr. Watts, V-Mach 12fpe kit installed, V-Mach Rekord trigger unit with straight blade angled trigger, V-Mach resettable safety. Fully adjustable electric guitar 🎸 target stock courtesy of Gary Cane.

Thanks for letting me share.

Mercy! Those are some pretty shooters, Jon I have seen a few of your "toys", but these are amazing, and knowing you, they shoot lights out as well.

Thanks for posting pics. Puts mine to shame.

Mark

Brother Mark! Man that's an exquisite stock in your profile pic. I bet it is stunning under sunlight.

Glad you enjoyed the pics. I hope to make at least one "lowland" match of yours this year. I'll let you know in advance. 👍🏻