Benjamin Three takes on a favorite

Wish I had more time to shoot them, but it has been a blast -

2023-12-11.jpg

What's price range to get a legit good woods walker prod with after market stock or what ever helps with accuracy. I so fascinated with build concept

All depends. Maybe $250-$500. There’s a few different options you can go with.

The Tom West stock (bottom gun) will be on the more economical end. Maybe around $250ish shipped.

You can get a stock from Airgun Revisions made by someone in Malaysia(?) out of teak for a similar price as well. There a couple of members here who have these stocks.

The Rink stock (top gun) is on the more expensive side. It also takes 10-12 weeks to get. I got mine used from a member here. I really need one with an adjustable check rest for the Prod. The fixed cheek rest is a little too low. Similar to the OEM 1399 skeleton stock the Prods come with. I make do with it for now.

Steve Corcoran also makes a stock and it’ll be on the expensive side also. Similar price to the Rink.

Some guys put Gen I Mrod triggers on their Prods and use Boyd’s stocks for the Benjamin Discovery. There’s a couple different models. With the Boyd’s stock and trigger mod you’re some place in between the Tom West Stock and Corcoran/Rink stock.

I hope that helps