Three Airguns I don't want for Christmas

I love Dana's videos. BUT I will have to disagree on his opinion of the Stoeger XM1. I own it and really like it. If you go to their web site you will see a thumbhole Camo stock. The Camo is perfect, it looks like a photograph. The forearm has pictiney rails on the sides for their excellent/affordable optional bi-pod. The grips diameter, cheekpiece height, AND length of pull can be adjusted to suit your desires. The website shows the cross section of the supressor. Truely a work of art. It functions perfectly. Accuracy is fine.
This is basically the same Snowpeak product as the Stormrider. The Stormrider gets alot of positive reviews but the Stoeger XM1 offers so much more for the same basic price point. If the rear sight can't be removed, higher rings can accommodate. My only negative is no regulator and small reservoir.
I know regulators are available for the Stormrider and perhaps they will fit into the Stoeger XM1 too. Since they are both made by Snowpeak, I assume the reg would fit.
Dana, giive the XM1 another try. Love your video reviews!

I love Dana's videos. BUT I will have to disagree on his opinion of the Stoeger XM1. I own it and really like it. If you go to their web site you will see a thumbhole Camo stock. The Camo is perfect, it looks like a photograph. The forearm has pictiney rails on the sides for their excellent/affordable optional bi-pod. The grips diameter, cheekpiece height, AND length of pull can be adjusted to suit your desires. The website shows the cross section of the supressor. Truely a work of art. It functions perfectly. Accuracy is fine.
This is basically the same Snowpeak product as the Stormrider. The Stormrider gets alot of positive reviews but the Stoeger XM1 offers so much more for the same basic price point. If the rear sight can't be removed, higher rings can accommodate. My only negative is no regulator and small reservoir.
I know regulators are available for the Stormrider and perhaps they will fit into the Stoeger XM1 too. Since they are both made by Snowpeak, I assume the reg would fit.
Dana, giive the XM1 another try. Love your video reviews!
The XM1 got given away, although it shot alright with open sights I really don't see the value in the gun. I have to look at the overall value and base that on what you get out of the box. What you get is a scope you can't use without ripping the rear sight off or going with higher rings that equals extra money..even at that it has no mil-dots. The dust cap covers nothing, the magazine holders don't fit the magazines and the fake suppressor does nothing. The different sized grips are an interesting idea but I really don't think add anything worthwhile the gun. The QC is very bad, the stock is about the only quality feature of the gun. They would have been much better simplifying it and selling it for what it's really worth instead of trying to reinvent the wheel. This is of course my own opinion, if you like it that's great and all that matters. I think to make it something I would continually use the money would be better spent on another product.

These are the reviews that matter. Brutal honesty is what we need!!

Loved the video, very cool!
I noticed in another thread someone calling it bashing, I think in some ways people want to be lied to. Some folks watch reviews after a purchase and then get mad when a reviewer doesn't validate the decision they made. I've had people get seriously unwound, I do have to sleep at night though.

I noticed in another thread someone calling it bashing, I think in some ways people want to be lied to. Some folks watch reviews after a purchase and then get mad when a reviewer doesn't validate the decision they made. I've had people get seriously unwound, I do have to sleep at night though.
I've always believed a "glowing" review that only tells the positive traits is worthless. I already want one of whatever it is, so tell me why I might be disappointed.

All guns have their shortcomings or even things that might be an annoyance to some and not everyone. These are the most valuable things to mention in a review in my opinion.

That's not bashing at all in my opinion. Even if sometimes they may deserve it lol

You do great reviews. I for one consider them the most helpful and most unbiased. You're doing us all a solid, man!