• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Targets Three (3) Target Frames for sale Price Reduced

Classified Status
NLA
Hello everyone,

I have these 3 target frames to sell, 2-each steel framed and 1-each wood framed. Due to the size they will have to be picked up at my home in Etoile, Texas 75944. Contact me with any questions. I have these listed on my website so they can be purchased with a credit card; www.uncletomsplace.net

Steel Target Frame / Free standing Frames with 1/8" steel backing plates. The backing plate is removable for easy transportation. Frame is fabricated out of square steel tube and is free standing and very stable. $225.00 $175.00
Steel Target Frame / Free standing Frames with 1/8" steel backing plates. The backing plate is removable for easy transportation. This Target Frame also has a set of metal Spinners below the steel backing plate. Frame is fabricated out of square steel tube and is free standing and very stable. $275.00 $225.00
Wood Frame Roll Around Target with a 1/8" thick Steel Backing Plate Bent to shape and will accept two paper targets at one time. Includes a Dave Larson Steel Spinner, and a No-9 Spinner. $195.00 $150.00
If you have a questions or want to make an offer please contact me.

Thank you ,
ThomasT
Steel Frame Target.1.jpg
Steel Frame Target.1a.jpg
Steel Frame Target.2.jpg
Steel Frame Target.2a.jpg
Wood Frame Target.1.jpg

Last edited: