Thread mounted flip up caps interchangability. looking for m55x0.75 specifically

I am looking for flip up caps that will thread into my Meopta optika6 with m55x0.75 threads. (45.-27x50mm scope)

I have an MTC that is just a so so optic, that i will replace with this new Optika6 which is vastly superior. However, i have really grown used to the excellent flip up caps on the MTC!

I am not interested in rubber slip on options,. please don't recommend the ubiquitous Butler Creek, they are junk in my mind.

I notice that Hawke, Leupold, Swarovski, and others all have the kind of flip up caps i am looking for, but unlike the Meopta website, I can't seem to find specs on those scopes thread objective lens thread size. (let alone the ocular) Does anyone have any ideas on where I can find info on objective thread sizes? Or has anyone else got my particular fetish for this style of flip up cap that has already solved this interchangeability dilemma? Unfortunately the cap threads on the MTX, (though both are "50mm" objective) are too small to screw into the Optika6.

thanks in advance.